Sunday, 4 September 2016

Meme

Description:This term we are focusing on panekiritanga/excellence .We had to do a meme. A meme is something like a quote that has a picture that goes with the quote .Nic did two e.g of a meme and I did one my self. I chose to do this meme because I want to focuse on trying my best even if I am not the best at it.


Evaluation : I think I could work on making  the meme look more eye catching and made it more interesting .
Feed back feed forward :I think you could have made it more eye catching like you said. But I still think you did a great job on the quote and the picture .(Eli O

3 comments:

  1. Great reflecting and goal setting Yassmine! You are really thinking about things beyond school and thinking about others' too. Great job. How can you inspire and influence others around you to show excellence? Who was your buddy?

    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Your article was nice. Thanks for sharing.



    Herbal Sex Medicine for Men

    ReplyDelete
  3. Если вам необходимо построить дом под ключ то воспользуйтесь услугами бригады из Пензы для постройки своего дома под ключ.

    ReplyDelete