Sunday, 4 September 2016

E Te Reo portfolio post

Description:this term for E Te Reo we are focusing on whakatauki .We had to draw someone that you think is important to you. I just did Stephen curry because he inspired me in the video that Nic showed us about Stephen curry   .The first whakatauki we did was :
he aha te mea nui o te ao he
 tangata he tangata he tangata .
The meaning is:
what is the most important thing in the 
world the people the people the people.
















feedback/feedforward:I think you did a good job on adding detail and shading and making it look really good!! .I think next time you could draw harder so it stands out more! -Zara.

Evaluation: I agree with Zara and I think I could press harder so that the drawing stands out more. But I think I did a good job on adding detail and shading!


2 comments:

  1. What do you think of this whakatauki Yassmine? Do you agree or disagree that people are the most important thing in the world? Why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Your post was awesome. Thanks for sharing.



    Male Sex Power Booster

    ReplyDelete